GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA guarantees the user of the website https://www.gmcosmeticaportugal.com/ respect for his/her privacy.
Visiting this website is not conditioned on the registration of personal data that identify the user. However, the use of certain content may involve the provision of personal data.
DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA is the entity responsible for collecting and processing the User’s personal data.
Personal data is collected from the user with his/her express consent, which indicates the purpose and the time for which the data will be kept. Such personal data will be processed or stored by GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA and subcontracting entity, and are intended to inform the user of hobbies, actions and other events of the GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA universe, being kept and used only for the time necessary, and in accordance with the purposes indicated in the consent given by the user. Upon expiration of the retention period or when the purpose for which they were collected has been fulfilled, the personal data will be deleted or converted into anonymized data.
GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA undertakes to comply with the RGPD provisions, as well as with the other applicable legislation, namely, not to copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, alter, delete, destroy, disseminate, transmit, divulge or in any other way make available to third parties the personal data to which it has had access, without having been expressly authorized to do so, undertaking to use them exclusively for the purposes for which they were collected, refraining from any use outside the context, whether for its own benefit or for that of third parties.
Under the terms and for the purposes set forth in articles 13 and following of the Regulation, GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA informs that:
- The person responsible for processing the personal data is GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA , legal entity no. 506250504, with registered office at Z. I. de Neiva, Fase 1, Rua A no. 167 4935-231 Neiva, which can be contacted by phone no. 258 025 025.
- The personal data collected are intended for the preparation of responses to requests for information, commercial requests and the communication of information on actions, events and promotions, the processing of such data being limited to this purpose, unless the holder has expressly consented to the processing of such data for other purposes;
- The data collected will be kept for the period necessary for its use, for use expressly
referred to in point 2.
- The holder of the personal data may, at any time, exercise vis-à-vis GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA, preferably by means of written communication to be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of the headquarters of Z. I. de Neiva, Phase 1, Rua A n.º 167 4935-231 Neiva identified above, the rights detailed below:
- a) the right to access your personal data made available through this document, as well as to consult, rectify, update or delete them and to limit processing;
- b) the right to object to the processing of your data;
- c) the right to portability of your personal data;
- d) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data herein;
- e) The right to present a complaint to the competent control authority in accordance with the Portuguese legislation, obtaining, for this purpose, from GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA, its contact details;
- f) The right to obtain information from GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA about the purposes of the processing of his/her data, the categories of data involved, the identity of the recipients to whom the data has been disclosed and the period for which the personal data will be kept, or the criteria used to define such period;
- g) The right to be informed which personal data are being processed and to obtain a copy of such data, a copy of which shall be provided in electronic format, unless otherwise requested by the data subject;
- h) The right to obtain from GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA the rectification of personal data which are inaccurate or to complete their data;
- i) the right to obtain from GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA the erasure of his/her personal data (“right to be forgotten”) without undue delay, GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA being obliged to erase such personal data, namely when a legal obligation is involved, as well as in case the data subject has opposed the respective processing and/or has withdrawn the consent previously given.
GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA will not transmit the User’s personal data to third parties, except if:
- a) has obtained the data subject’s express consent to do so;
- b) the transmission is made in the execution of a legal obligation or for compliance with a court order;
- c) the communication is carried out for any legitimate purpose provided by law.
We have a technical team dedicated to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your data.
GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA adopts the measures within its reach (security systems, rules and other procedures) to protect the user’s personal data against unauthorized access through the internet, and to prevent unauthorized access to the data, as well as its disclosure, improper use, loss or destruction.
It is, however, the responsibility of the User to guarantee and ensure that the equipment they are using is adequately protected against harmful software and computer viruses, worms and/or malware.
The address of the data controller of GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA is: email@example.com
Any changes will be immediately posted on this same online page.
For any doubts or questions about the treatment of your personal data by GROUPE GM COSMÉTICA PORTUGAL SA, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited by the user, places on his or her computer or mobile device through the internet browser. Placing cookies will help the site recognize your device the next time you visit.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of the sites, allowing faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.